Sunday, February 04, 2007

the pig is snorting

finally free and surprisingly busy to even update my blog... 2007 took off faster than i had expected or planned. and it got me scrambling towards an overflowing source of opportunities even before the tanning lotion was out. i find myself running abreast with the corporate rats, albeit with more freedom to go off-track and select my route on impulse. i am free of a boss, yet somehow arrive at being enslaved by someone more demanding and ambitious -- myself.

i had planned ahead for this year. and less than a full month into the new year, direction shifted. goals, front-loaded. priorities, shuffled. and so i ask myself if this is really the pace i want to go...

it may be too soon to answer that now. it may be too soon to answer that anytime... i guess flexibility is the key. adaptiveness, the name of the game. i've burnt myself out on too many occasions in the past for not checking my pulse. a healthy regular check-up is in order.

eleven months left to the year. and so much excitement awaits.

the pig is snorting.

1 Comments:

At February 05, 2007 7:26 PM, Blogger vera said...

enslaved by someone more demanding and ambitious -- myself.


out of the frying pan and into the fire :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home