Wednesday, August 02, 2006

tig-tatlo po

(tagged by tomatotoes)

3 people who make me laugh: mia, bimbo, vera

3 things I love:
creative writing, empty beaches, great conversations

3 things I hate:
hypocrites, grandstanders, mongo

3 things on my desk (at home):
a postcard from paris, a 3000-page dictionary, a cashbox with little cash

3 things I am doing right now: slacking off, listening to tycho, preparing a shot of gin

3 things I want to do before I die:
skydive, visit tibet, fly a plane

3 things I can do: change a flat tire, cook a decent meal, fold t-shirts

3 ways to describe my personality:
open, easy-going, extroverted

3 things people might not know about me: i sleepwalk, i fear flying cockroaches, the magic 3 (that's all i can say. an appropriate number for this survey, yes? hahaha.)

3 things I think you should listen to: thomas newman, bossa nova, waves crashing on the beach

3 things I don't think you should listen to ever: promises made by politicians, britney spears, george w bush

3 of my absolute favorite foods: roast beef, steamed lobster, ebi tempura

3 things I'd like to learn: bartending, mandarin, the kfc original recipe

3 beverages I drink regularly: water, coffee, beer

3 shows I watched when I was a child: uncle bob's lucky seven club, voltes v, sesame street

3 people I tag to do this crap:
vera, tatin and dj

3 Comments:

At August 02, 2006 6:15 PM, Blogger Deej Diaz said...

Tag?! Wala bang bayad pag sinagutan ko to?! LOL. Thanks for adding me up in your Blog Heads Link.

 
At August 03, 2006 8:17 AM, Blogger vera said...

ayan may gagawin na ako kasi hanggang 4am pa ako dito tomorrow! save me! :p

 
At August 07, 2006 12:49 AM, Blogger tatin said...

hahaha...someone's got time on his hands =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home