Monday, May 21, 2007

wet mornings

this morning, my right foot was greeted (quite generously) by a puddle of pee from our very adorable, oh-most-lovable dog, oreo. that surely roused me from my lingering daze. it was an effective combination of a cold shower, three shots of espresso and a loud horn blaring in my ears. the poor mutt must have had to go real badly and couldn't dash out of the room since everyone was asleep. (he's paper trained but no one spread out a sheet for him in the room.) haha. oh well. i paid for that.

3 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once stepped into a similar situation except the dog was not loveable and the owner had rabies.

 
At June 12, 2007 7:41 PM, Blogger tatin said...

whooooooreo. hahahaha

 
At June 14, 2007 9:30 AM, Blogger vera said...

take care of that baby ha?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home